Covid-19 Live Event Policy
To our valued patrons and artists:
The Saskatchewan Cultural Exchange (“SCES”) is excited to be presenting live music and arts programming again at our venues, the Exchange and the Club. To keep you and our staff safe as we re-open, the Board of Directors and Management Team of the SCES have made the decision to implement the following measures:
1. All patrons and artists must provide one of the following to gain entrance to our venues:
- proof of being fully vaccinated;
- a negative COVID-19 test dated within 72 hours of the time doors to your event open.
2. We will accept a printed copy or screen capture of your vaccination record, the card you received when you received your vaccination or your negative test result. We will not retain any of this information, and staff verifying it are required to keep your information confidential.
You can access your Saskatchewan vaccination records here: MySaskHealthRecord
You can learn more about getting a COVID-19 test in Saskatchewan here: Covid-19 Testing
Out-of-Province records of vaccination or negative test results may also be accepted.
3. Your proof of vaccination or negative test result must include your name, and match a piece of photo identification.
4. If you are unable or unwilling to comply with these requirements, you will not be permitted entry into the Exchange or Club. If that occurs, you may request a full refund of your ticket purchase in accordance with our policies.
5. Masks are encouraged at our venues but not mandatory, though our staff will be wearing them for your safety and theirs.
6. We work hard to foster a respectful, inclusive and safe environment at our venues. Patrons or artists who insult, harass or otherwise interfere with other patrons, artists, or our staff on the basis of views relating to COVID-19, vaccinations, masks, or similar subject matter will be asked to leave.
For full details about our COVID-19 Event Policy, please click here. SCES COVID-19 Policy.
Inquiries can be sent to .
We thank our patrons, artists, and staff for their support and understanding. Vaccinations are the surest ticket to a permanent return of live music to our city.
~ The Board of Directors of the SCES